Moving Back to Michigan. Would love to rejoin my former group! (Caffeinated Press, you still there, fam?)

• Marie Hoekman
    Novels, preferably Intermediate-YA Fantasy
    https://epi-writes.weebly.com
    Your time availability – how often can you meet, for how long, on (generally) which days? How much bandwidth do you have to write or critique between meetings?
    Anywhere in Grand Rapids an Surrounding areas
    What are your goals as a writer over the next 12 months?: Finish this draft and get some feedback in preparation for submission.
    Let us know your priorities by listing, in order of most to least valuable, what you’re looking for in a writers’ group: publication support, networking, peer critique, personal enrichment, social engagement, structured writing goals, free writing time,
    Describe your recent history as a writer – 4 years in Nanowrimo. GVSU Graduate in English Writing. A couple contests here and there. My main project is “the project” You know the kind.
    Rate your current skill level - Intermediate. Formal education, but not implemented as much as I would like.

Navigation

• Announcements & Info

Announcements regarding our community — plus FAQs, policies & essential info to help you get started.

• The Village Green

Where the various communities within GRWT conduct their business. Each writing group enjoys a private group contained within the Green. You must be logged in, with appropriate permissions, to see content.

• General Discussion

Open forum, including for people who aren’t yet a member of a writing group.

• Blogs

Blog posts from individual members — a great way to network your platform!

This site is sponsored by Diction Dude LLC in partnership with The Grand River Writing Tribe, Write616 and Caffeinated Press. All rights reserved. Unauthorized access prohibited.